1. Any person who is above the age of 18 years may apply for Internship with JUST.
2. Application procedures:
- application to be made by either email or ordinary mail, which must be enclosed with CV (in full), indicating area of interest and specifying period of internship intended.
- application must be accompanied by the following:
+confirmation of status from a recognized institution or organization, together with either :
+an academic referee with address/contact number or email address; or
+a reference from any member of JUST or from any person known to JUST; or
+ a reference from the organization of the applicant.
3. A minimum period of internship shall be one month.
4. An intern is expected to assist in any or all of the following areas:-Research / projects / editorial/
campaign / website / library / database maintenance
5. JUST does not provide any financial assistance for travel, board or lodging.
6. An allowance of RM500.00 per month may be paid to an intern.
7. An intern shall observe a minimum of 40 working hours per week.
8. An intern is expected to keep confidential all information obtained in the course of his/her duties with JUST and shall not divulge such information or make use of it in a manner that is detrimental or prejudicial to JUST.
9. An intern shall not give any statement to any newspaper, publication, news or media about JUST or regarding any information that is obtained during his/her internship with JUST.
10. JUST shall not be responsible for any entry or visa requirement or any other requirement from governmental agencies or authorities for participation in the internship programme with JUST.